To help limit the spread of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) we are taking the following precautions to reduce the risk of viral transmission.
What our staff is doing every day:
- We are monitoring our temperatures daily.
- We are washing and sanitizing hands between all patients.
- We are avoiding touching our eyes, nose or mouth.
- We are strictly enforcing an employee stay home policy if sick.
- We are completely disinfecting all surfaces frequently, including all doorknobs, pens, equipment and counters, and cell phones.
What we are requesting of our patients:
- We request that you wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer when you arrive in our office.
- We will also take all patient’s temperatures before being seen.
- If you feel sick with fever, cough or difficulty breathing please reschedule your appointment. (online consults are available!)
- If you have been to China, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Italy or Washington state and feel sick with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing within 14 days after you left one of these countries, you should seek medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
How people can protect themselves and their families:
So much of protecting yourself and your family comes down to common sense:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying away from work, school or other people if you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough.
- Following guidance from public health officials.
Comments are closed.